We Are Hiring!
Flight Data analyst
SKYTRAC Systems provides Flight Data Monitoring/Flight Data Analysis services to fixed wing and rotary wing operators worldwide. Reporting to our Flight Data Monitoring Program Manager, the successful candidate will play a leadership role in defining and developing our leading-edge Flight Data Analysis systems. You will onboard new clients to our flight data analysis software supported by our development, project management and test teams. Your excellent technical and communication skills will contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of our flight data analysis projects.
- A Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience delivering technical projects to cost and schedule
- Demonstrated ability to excel in customer facing roles
- Enthusiasm for the aviation industry
- You have a commitment to quality and eye for detail
- You can effectively communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences
- You are able to quickly pick up and master new technologies and concepts
- You enjoy applying your experience to new problem domains
- You contribute to supportive working environment and enable your team’s success
- Have an aviation related background
- Have understanding of FDM/FOQA/SMS programs
- Experience working with an ISO9001/AS9100 quality system
SKYTRAC Systems has roots going back to 1986 with the development of first generation aviation communications and tracking solutions for fleets working in remote, uncharted or dangerous environments. Today, our data acquisition hardware is installed by fixed and rotary wing clients around the globe and our SkyWeb data management system is the go-to tool for over 7,000 users.
SKYTRAC/Latitude offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive medical and dental benefits package. We are proudly an equal opportunity employer. If you are self-motivated, enjoy problem-solving, and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career as part of a world-class team, contact us today.
Submit your Cover Letter and Resume with subject
“Flight Data Analyst” to email@example.com