Latitude Technologies Corporation
We respect the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and this policy explains how we collect and treat any information you give us.
Why we value your privacy:
We value your privacy as much as we do our own, so we’re committed to keeping your personal and business information safe. We’ll never use your personal information for any reason other than why you gave it, and we’ll never give anyone access to it unless we’re forced to by law.
How we collect information:
- We ask for contact information including your name, email address, and phone number, on our website so that we can reply to your inquiry.
- We collect your email address when you sign up for one of our newsletters.
- We ask for your account and contact information when you buy something from us.
- Occasionally, we might receive your contact information from one of our partners. If we do, we protect it in exactly the same way as if you give it to us directly.
What information we hold:
- When you contact us by email or through our website, we collect your name, email address, phone number, and the company you work for, if you’ve given us that.
- If you sign up for a newsletter, we only collect your email address.
- When you buy something from us, we collect your name, email address, phone number, and a delivery address.
- If you do business with us, we also collect your business name and bank details and keep records of the invoices we send you and the payments you make.
- All credit card information is stored in a secure manner with controlled access.
- We retain records of email communications.
Where we store your information:
When you do business with us we store your information in our databases located in Victoria, British Columbia on systems secured behind firewalls and with access limited to authorized users.
A limited amount of user information is stored in a cloud service for the purpose of operating our web applications.
What we use your information for:
To allow you to access and utilize or web applications.
We also occasionally use your contact information to send you details of our products and services. When we do, you have the option to unsubscribe from these communications and we won’t send them to you again. We will use your information to send you invoices, statements, or reminders.
Who has access to information about you:
When we store information in our own systems, only the people who need it have access. Our management team has access to everything you’ve provided, but individual employees have access to only what they need to do their job.
The steps we take to keep your information private:
Where we store your information, we restrict access only to people who need it.
All Latitude systems are secured with passwords. Any computer that leaves Latitude’s secure facility is required to have full disk encryption enabled
How to complain:
We take complaints very seriously. If you’ve any reason to complain about the ways we handle your privacy, please contact Latitude support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 250-475-0203 or toll-free at 888-966-5599.
Changes to the policy:
If we change the contents of this policy, those changes will become effective the moment we publish them on our website.
If you have any questions about Latitude’s privacy policies, please contact us through one of the following options: